In The News
Would you like $50.00 in free gas AND a chance to save money?Finance your next vehicle purchase or re-finance your current vehicle loan at another financial institution with Minnesota First and we will give you:
* a free $50.00 gas card at loan closing
* competitive fixed rates (used car rates get the same great rates as new)
* fast approvals and closing
* financing to fit your budget and needs
* great customer service
Loans subject to normal credit approval
Offer valid for loans $8000.00 or over
Community Outreach Programs
Minnesota First is committed to serving the needs of the communities in which we do business. We do this through lending to those creditworthy individuals of low and moderate income levels and through charitable giving.
In 2012 our Rochester office participated in the following community outreach programs.
- We made a charitable contribution to help send a local high school student to BestPrep’s Minnesota Business Venture summer program. This program brings together 400 high school students from more than 100 Minnesota cities and towns to develop sound money management skills and to develop a plan for career success.
- We organized a school supply drive and made a school supply donation to the United Way to help provide school supplies to low-income students in Olmsted County.
- We organized a food drive and made a food donation to Channel One to help fight hunger in Olmsted County.
In 2013 our Rochester office participated in the National Teach Children to Save Day. With this outreach program, employees visited 3 first grade classrooms and 3 third grade classrooms and taught the children about the importance of saving. This outreach program reached approximately 125 students.